September 15 & 16
Join us for a weekend of fellowship and refreshment in the Spirit Filled Cafe. This year's women's retreat is an experience that allows women to slow down and savor time with God and each other. It will feel like a cozy day at your favorite coffee shop, where women find rest, enjoy laughter, share their stories, and grow closer to God.
We are close to filling all the beds for the retreat, but we still have room for you. If you would like to attend the retreat, but not stay the night at the retreat center please contact Kim Dolan at moc.c1505983972muyel1505983972sew@n1505983972alodk1505983972
What to Expect
The retreat will be at The Holy Family Center located at 9920 N Major Dr, Beaumont, TX 77713. This is located on the other side of Hwy 105 from the church, close to Tram Rd. If you are coming from the church, the center is located on the right side of Major.
Here is some information about the retreat that I hope helps you:
- Arrive Friday between 4:45 and 5:20 (if you can)
- Dinner will be served at 5:30
- You do not need to bring any linens or towels. All of that is provided
- Each room has 2 twin beds and a bathroom
- Wear and bring comfortable clothes; remember your pj’s and toiletries
- Don’t forget your Bible
- If you can, please bring a snack that can be shared with everyone. There is usually a lot of “ snacking” going on. It’s a retreat—no calories!! lol
- The retreat will end between 3 and 4 Saturday afternoon
The registration fee of $80 can be paid online (just click the link below), at a kiosk during Sunday Worship, or cash or check in the church office.